summertime love

This week has been hell. Tomorrow's my last day of school and I cannot wait for it to be 2:30pm tomorow. I'll my stress and anxiety will disappear.
I'm heading to the Lykke Li+El Perro Del Mar concert this saturday. Since they are both so beautiful and seemed to be great performers according to YouTube. I've been listening to Lykke Li nonstop for the past month and I just cannot get enough of her. I really want Portishead to go on tour and to come to Montreal her new album is just too good.

In other news, I'm starting to work at BMO as of monday. I cannot wait to finally be working and getting paid.
This summer will good.
I really want to plan a week in Europe. Probably in the end of summer. Hopefully with friends or maybe alone. Either way, I want to get out of this city for a week. I'm desperate for a change.

just sellin' candy, gettin' money
sellin' candy, gettin' money

No comments: